sissy in chastity

Having been a naughty and disobedient sissy, Mistress Lascivia ordered me to get a chastity cage to lock up my clitty. I was so nervous, but also thrilled about the idea of being locked up and not able to diddle my peepee as I pleased. I also had to search around for a really small one that can fit my tiny peanut. After some searching I found this small, cute and pink cage and ordered it a few days ago.

Mistress Lascivia has set up some rules for my chastity:

  • My peanut should always be locked up except when shooting pictures of myself, or when I am allowed to diddle after completing and posting pictures to my blog
  • I should always begin my photo shoot with the cage on.
  • I should remove the cage in the middle of the photo shoot to show everyone how tiny my little bean really is
  • I should put the cage back on at the end of the photo shoot
  • After posting to my blog, I am allowed to remove my cage and diddle my clitty
  • The only other time I am allowed to open my cage and diddle is when a visitor to my blog grants me permission to do so.
With my cage on, it finally looks like I might have a slight bulge between my legs! As Lascivia ordered, I have posted pictures of my peepee without the cage to let everyone clearly see that my sissy nub is not as big as the cage makes it out to be.

With the cage preventing any sort of erections, I wonder if my already useless clitty would get completely limp and impotent soon.









Comments

  1. amore sei la mia amica ideale bella curata liscia affascinante con un corpo splendido da modella bella...adoro il tuo clitoride magnifico da angioletto...sei tutta da baciare con amore ed accarezzare liscia come la seta !! bellissima in rosso natalizio ed augurale !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gurl, sissyjoy [pats your bare butt] I'm glad to see that you obeyed so quickly and approach your new chastity with such excitement.

    As I'm sure your fellow-sissy followers will confirm, keeping your clitty locked up, and restricting your diddling will make you enjoy your moments of release even more. And knowing that no matter how horny you get, you can only diddle after you post, will make you look forward to (and enjoy) exposing yourself even more than you already do.

    So I hope you give your self one (1!) wonderful New Year's sissygasm to celebrate you new chastity, and then prepare yourself to wait patiently, locked up and impotent, until you can expose yourself to the world again for another post, to earn the right to diddle yourself again! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

exposed at the office

sissy exposure

stuffed for thanksgiving