ruffled pink booty shorts and a sissy threesome

As much as I like to expose my little sissy peanut, these pink booty shorts with ruffles all over is one of my favorite sissy clothing to wear. These are so cute and absolutely comfortable. I typically like to wear these ruffle shorts on weekends when I am doing my chores - cleaning, cooking, laundry - around the house.

This time was a little different though as my girlfriend was with me. Yep, Ms. Peggy was all lubed up and plugged in! Walking around while feeling stretched and plugged the whole time, made me feel so much more soft, feminine and submissive. I didn't even feel my little clitty between my legs as it stayed soft, limp and out of mind.

With me spending so much time with Ms. Peggy, my boyfriend Mr. Cock got jealous. He was like 'get your sissy ass over here, you pansy'. 'Get down on your fucking knees and worship me faggot. Show me how grateful you are for having me as your boyfriend'. I crawled on all fours to Mr. Cock and worshiped him. I licked and suckled his balls with this big cock thrashing against my face. I sucked and nursed his cock making it all wet. As I slobbered all over his cock with Ms. Peggy nice and tight in my butt, I realized that it was my first sissy threesome! As I kept sucking and moaning, my little peanut starting dripping precum. It only took a couple of minutes of diddling to make it squirt. As I lay panting in the aftermath of my sissygasm, I realized that I was at peace with who I was - a sissy faggot.












Comments

  1. You are still a stunning sissy darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo glad Mr. Cock and Ms. Peggy are getting along so well, sissyjoy!

    You do seem to be coming along very well with your new commitment to your sissy lifestyle. And yes, while those frilly bloomers aren't at all sexy, they do look cute on you ;)

    Btw, sissyjoy, check your gmail -- I sent you a private message with tome very special instructions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sempre molto semplice ma molto bella con la tua magnifica carnagione e le tue magre e ben fatte belle gambe...splendida sui tacchi rosa con le tue pose femminee accattivanti e con un tenero ventre tutto da baciare...hai anche un tondo sodo piccolo culo tutto da leccare mentre giochi con i tuoi giocattolini...una delle più sensuali creature naturali del web!!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read all your posts from the first to the last today. It seems all the coaching that Mistress Lascivia has given you has paid off, Ms Piggy looks adorable. I hope you continue to post and give in to you fantasies. One thing that has disappointed me though is, when Mistress Lascivia mentioned red painted toenails you still haven't complied. She is right, who is going to see? Mine are painted a different colour every week and I play football where I have to change my socks and no-one has ever seen. Come on sissyjoy you owe it to her for everything she has done for you to get them toenails bright red in your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You even mentioned you do it back in the post from Tuesday, September 30, 2008
    but we haven't seen them?? Also you still haven't shown us your shaving ritual she asked you to show us either, I understand at the time you had family staying but why couldn't you have shown us by now how you get silky smooth. Sissyjoy we love and adore you give us what we want please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, sissyjoy, listen to your sissy-sister Jessie! You really do owe it to me ;) but also to all of your fans like her. You really do need to start faithfully painting your nails -- at the very least for your photo shoots.

    And remember I sent you that private gmail ordering you to start practicing with makeup -- so you will look pretty for yourself as you flounce around at home, even if you never show anybody your painted up face.

    I'll bet sissy jessie agrees that if I tell you to start using makeup at home that you should obey. Don't you think so, sissy Jessie? ;)

    Mme. Lascivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you'd look better in a thong, you little slut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so are just adorable just right for such a sissy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que bien te queda el rosa hasta en el culito eso si es una nena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sissy gets to hump

sissy exposure

exposed at the office