happy holidays!

My little black dress for the holidays -










Comments

  1. The heels look good with that but I think you ought to have some painted toes!

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the sexiest picture sequences you have done. I like the first one. I could see myself running my hand along your lovely thighs and under your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every sissy should have that LBD - you look lovely in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As per usual you look stunning. While I must admit the first picture is very beautiful, my personal favorites are the third and second to last pics.

    You have a lovely bottom and it is displayed quite nicely in those two pics. Almost makes me wish I was a top so I could take advantage of your lovely Sissy bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aimee - Yes Mistress, i should have painted by toes!

    @all - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sissy gets to hump

exposed at the office

sissy exposure