candy ass











Comments

  1. love the frontal shot with the "hint" of your clitttie.....mmmmmmm

    xox
    gw3n

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one where your ass is so nicely framed by your apron. I could play with your cheeks all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I love all of them!!!so cute, so suckable

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking new fashion!

    The candy (ass exposed) apron.

    I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sissyjoy, so good to see you back again, exposing your teeny peeny and bare sissy ass to all the world like the shameless sissyslut you are!

    That is a very cute little apron-skirt. I can see you wearing that to a sissy party with a pink bikini top and white ruffled panties to show in the back. But of course for us you couldn't bring yourself cover your sissy butt with panties, you're so desperate to show your naked ass and flick your little peanut at us.

    You really should be ashamed of yourself, sissyjoy... but of course you can't, because you're a shameless sissyslut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good gurl sissyjoy :-)

    Cindy-Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a shameless sissy slut, it never occurred to be cover my candy ass with panties, Lascivia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shoes...!! Like I need another pair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sissy exposure

exposed at the office

sissy gets to hump