sissy slut in pink heels

Though I am still learning to walk gracefully in them, I love wearing high heels. They make my legs look long and sexy.



 

I especially love them for the humiliation – most often than not, the heels of my shoes are longer and thicker than my puny dicklet!




While my black shoes feel feminine and sexy, these pink heels feel sissy and slutty. As I walked and pranced naked in these pink heels, I felt like a stripper in a sleazy club.







I bent over and spanked myself for being such a slut, but the humiliation of the spanking only added to my excitement.
















I sat in the sissy squat position and rubbed my sissy nub until I squirted all over my pretty pink shoes.


I can hide my little clitty, but I can’t hide that I am a sissy slut!

Comments

  1. Бабушкины сандали ... Можно было взять что нибудь эстетичнее и сексуальнее.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sissy exposure