sissy secretary

One of my favorite sissy fantasy involves being a sissy secretary. I think being a secretary is an ideal job for sissies. We can leave the leadership positions to be taken by aggressive, dominant, confidant alpha women and real men. Instead, sissies can delight in the service of these alpha decision makers as demure little sissy personal assistants. Of course, the best part of being a sissy secretary are the skirts and heels.


 
Many a times, my Mistress has walked me through some fantasies of me serving her as a secretary. Mostly, I end up being a naughty secretary wearing short sexy skirts instead of a classy, professional one.


And, usually, I ended by lifting my skirt and bending over for a spanking for being naughty.


This one time, my Mistress decided to take my humiliation further. ‘My spankings doesn’t seem to be working on you sissy. How come your nails are not painted?’, she asked. ‘I think, I need to let everyone in the office know that you are not a real girl, but just a sissy boy pretending to be one’. ‘Please, Mistress, let’s keep it a secret. I don’t want to be teased and humiliated’, I said keeping with the fantasy. ‘Well, I have to punish you. Since my spankings doesn’t seem to sting you anymore, we need to use a new pair of hands. I am calling in security officer John’, she said. I panicked not quite liking the direction she was taking the fantasy. ‘Please Mistress, could you please call in some female worker, instead?’. ‘No, bitch. I have already talked to John about you. Take off your panties, get down on all fours, spread you knees and present your sissy ass for a good spanking’.


I was humiliated at the thought of a man being included in my fantasy, but being a true submissive sissy, I resigned myself to obeying my Mistress. ‘Now, give yourself 20 hard spanks, imagining that it is this real man who is making your wimpy ass sting. And, don’t forget to beg John for every spank’. ‘1. Please Sir, can I have one more?’. ‘2. Please Sir, can I have one more?’, I counted as I proceeded to spank my ass. My ass was turning red to match my blushing face as I heard my Mistress laugh and giggle. ‘Spank harder, bitch. We want to see your limp noodle dick and boy nuts flop around with each hit’. When ‘John’ finished the 20 spanks, my ass was stinging hot and I was glad it was over. ‘Sorry Mistress’, I cried, ‘I have learnt my lesson’. ‘I am glad you learnt your lesson sissy bitch. But, it isn’t over yet. You still need to thank Mr. John properly’, she continued, ‘Now, remain on your knees, turn around and unzip his pants’.

‘Take his big cock out, sissy. Now, that’s a real man’s cock. Look down between your smooth legs. There is no comparison, is there?’. ‘No, Mistress. mine is just a puny dicklet. His is a real cock’.

‘Show your appreciation for the cock, bitch. Stroke it. Make it feel good. Give him a nice hand job. Make him cum. Look in to his eyes and thank him for letting you touch and stroke his beautiful cock’. ‘Thank you Master John for letting me feel a real cock’.I rubbed my clitty stick, squirted, thanked my Mistress  and ‘Master John’ and went to bed sinking deep in to my sissification.

Comments

  1. Fabulous new post, sis!! Made my little cocklet soooo hard!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous cock, lovestick :-)
    You have a very beautyful figur, specially your legs...seductive.
    Hugs, Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous little skirt, so sexy Annecd

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sissy exposure

exposed at the office

sissy gets to hump