Sunday, December 27, 2009

sissy bride

My Mistress made me dress up like a bride. Not as a sweet bride in a beautiful white gown but as a slutty one in white lingerie. I was made to walk down the aisle in front of all the guests who were laughing. I had to show everyone my tiny little bald peepee and explain why I was the bride instead of the groom - ‘Thanks everyone for coming to my sissy wedding. As you can see, I am not a real man. I am just a sissy with a tiny dicklet. No girl would marry me and so, my kind Mistress has arranged for me to have a sissy wedding instead’.
I then had to kneel down in front of the three men that Mistress had arranged to be my grooms for the day. Mistress asked each of the three men, ‘Do you accept this sissy as your bride for the day and fuck her face?’. After all three accepted with a ‘I do’, she announced, ‘sissy, you may now suck the cocks’.













 

9 comments:

  1. what a sexy sissy bride you made...I hope you pleased your grooms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice sweetie. Now tell us all how you took care of your grooms, and how hard your little sissy clitty was while doing it . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MistressNight - Thanks, Mistress. Yes, I did please the grooms

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with M.Night -- you make a pretty little sissy bride. You must have loved pleasing your grooms while your Mistress and everyone watched. And that horny slut sissycrissi is right, joy -- you should confess to us how much you enjoyed it. We know you did, you little sissy whore...

    ReplyDelete
  5. * smile *

    as Miss D probably would say: it's pretty obvious why you are a sissy...

    With a tiny clitty like your's you really seem to be meant to take care of your grooms. And wouldn't it be a perfect reworking to tell us all the details about it?

    kisses,
    sissy moan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your little clit got hard...I would have loved to see a nice silky white bra on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures! I am a sissy, but do not look as good as you do! You give me Green Eyes! I would enjoy playing and kissing that lovely thing between your legs!

    would be AUDREY830

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh love the pics ... im trying to be a sissy <3 please add me on msn
    Amerov.sh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You need to get smooth, all over, and choose a tighter thong to contain your clitty. Love your nipples, need a little chemical help ("A" cup would be real hot, still could be concealed under a sweat shirt until you go full girly). Muscled calves are an interesting contrast; high heels would help contour them.

    ReplyDelete