Thursday, October 15, 2009

sissy whore

Fishnet stockings instead of regular sexy stockings and garish pink shoes instead of matching black ones, instantly changes a sissy from a sexy slut to a trashy whore!
 
 




 
 
     
 

‘Dance for me, little whore’, my Mistress said, ‘Show me what a dirty little slut you are’. Having dressed like a sissy whore, I wanted to be one. ‘Shake your ass, slut… You are a whore. Get me hot, slut… Strip off your thongs, sissy. Slow and sexy… I want to see your mini-dick. LOL. Spank that ass…Moan for me whore…I like your little clit framed in stockings bitch. It looks really cute. LOL.’
     







 
   
‘Are you hot, bitch?’
‘Yes, Mistress’
‘Rub your sissy button, whore. Say you are my whore!’.
‘I am your whore, Mistress’
‘Again.’
‘I am your sissy whore, Mistress’.
‘Moan bitch. Bite your lips when you say it. Don’t just say it, act like one’
‘I am a sissy whore, Mistress’, I moaned in excitement.
‘As you rub your dick, play with your nipples, whore. Pull them and pinch them. Lick your fingers and then pinch your nipples with the wet fingers. You are a filthy whore, aren’t you?
‘Yes, Mistress. I am a filthy sissy whore, Mistress’
‘Is your dicklet drooling precum, slut?’
‘Yes, Mistress. It’s dripping, Mistress’
‘Gather it up with your finger and stick the finger in your mouth, NOW!’
‘Do you like the taste, slut? Suck your finger. Pump it in and out of your mouth.’
‘MMmm’
‘That’s it. Suck it. You are a good little cocksucker, aren’t you?
‘MMmm’
‘Aren’t you, whore?’
‘Yes, Mistress. I am your sissy cocksucker, Mistress.’
‘Yes, you are. Say it again’.
‘I am your little cock sucking whore, Mistress. Please Mistress, may I cum?’
   


‘Do you want to have an orgasm, sissy?’
‘Yes, Mistress’
‘Keep rubbing your sissy nub, slut. But, don’t you dare cum, yet’
‘Mmmm’
‘Are you ready, slut? Lie down on your back and keep rubbing your clitty. As soon as you start to go over the edge, I want you to take your hands off mini-dick.’
As she ordered, I rubbed my clitty laying down and as soon as i started to spasm, I took my hands off. I was bucking and writhing on the floor with my little dick pumping wildly in the air and squirting sissy juice all over my belly. I had squirted, but my orgasm was ruined. As I lay there frustrated and shamed, I could hear Mistress laughing ‘You are a good little whore, sissy. Hope you enjoyed your sissy-gasm. Bye!’

13 comments:

  1. This post makes me so hot. One thing I love to do when my wife is not home is dress in black stockings with lace on the top, her high heels, a black garter belt and a black bra with little pads in them. I feel like a such a sissy cocksucker that way, especially without any panties on. I suck on dildos while looking at myself in the mirror and repeating what sissy faggot I am to wear my wife's things and suck cocks while she is not there. I prance around like a real sissy in front of the mirror and constantly repeat what a faggot I am to wear women's bras and stockings even though I am a married man with my wife.

    I call my phone sex mommy who reminds me of the times that she caught me in her dirt panties and bras. She makes me put my fingers up in my sissy hole while she watches me with my wife there. Eventually I have to put my dirty fingers in my mouth and she laughs at me for liking the taste of sissy-boy ass. I come while sitting on a dildo and having mommy, my wife and my daughter watching and laughing at the family sissy boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a wonderful time. I wish we were neighbors. We would make great sissy girlfriends

      Delete
  2. These pictures are so hot. I wish I looked like her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Hot. I love having my sissygasm's ruined also. It's the only way a sissy should be able to release, alway kept frustrated & horny and ready to serve Mistress or real men with real cocks. Thanks, Sissy Seana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent been able to cum like a real man in a very long time. I only get milking or ruined orgasms. and as always, having to clean and lick up my mess

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to be a sissy whore
    nysissytv4domrt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wanna be sissy please add me
    amerov.sh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say is that I wish I was wearing that outfit and modeling it for a sexy hunk!!!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is truley what being a sissy slut is all about. When I get together with my boyfriend I too, will dress like this and give him the satisfaction he deserves

    ReplyDelete
  9. My exgrilfriend made me dress up like a gril and made me go out in public and she took me to the buteysoloin and I was so pos to get my eyebrows dun but I didn't and she was mad at me I like dressing like a gril

    ReplyDelete
  10. waw amazing
    love you honey
    my underwear the same too honey
    my pleasure when my my boyfriend take me
    love that

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got done reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun books at www.fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the girls read the stories for the same price as a paperback book, but they are reading exotic sexy stories that will get you going!

    ReplyDelete